5 years back, it was a choice for a doctor or a clinic or a hospital to have or not to have a website of its own. Unfortunately, today, in 2018, none of them have this choice – website is must to have or essential entity for every doctor, clinic or hospital. Website is now a primary place where people first go before actually visiting the clinic or hospital. The purpose of finding doctors online and visiting their website varies – it can be finding information about the doctor, knowing services and treatments offered by the clinic, reading reviews of the hospital, check the timings for appointments, getting exact address and contact number etc etc. With the deep penetration of smart phones, tendency of finding anything on Google is at its peak; medical professionals are not the exception.
What does that mean? It simply implies that you, as a doctor, should have your own professional website.
A doctor’s website can benefit a doctor and his patients too!! How…
- It gives an opportunity for a doctor to create an online presence.
- Website is an always-online broacher of the doctor – 24*7*365.
- Through website, patients can know about the doctor and contact details for seeking appointment.
- Only few doctors build their own website. So, if you develop a website, you stay ahead of other doctors who don’t have a website.
- A website coupled with a blogging software gives an opportunity to a doctor to an Author and write articles about his area of specialization. This in turn build trust.
- A website coupled with appointment booking software helps doctors as well as patients.
- Website also helps a doctor to showcase his academic, experience, case studies & achievements prominently. This helps doctor build credibility.
Thus, a website shines the limelight on the doctor as a professional. The increased online visibility and accessibility helps the patients too.
What all should be there in a website for a doctor?
- Professional design
- Mobile friendly (device friendly) layout
- Homepage listing services, treatments, offerings and achievements.
- Detailed profile of the doctor.
- Information about schemes for poor and needy people.
- Appointment form to book appointments online
- Image gallery to showcase facilities
- Patient testimonials to build confidence
- A blog of the doctor
- Contact details
Which technology, hosting is suggested for developing website for a doctor or a hospital?
- Development Technology
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- PHP with Smarty
How Lets Webify can help a doctor to build a website?
Lets Webify is a website design company in Pune having 10+ years of experience of designing and developing websites for doctors, professionals, businesses, companies and individuals. We also have vast experience of developing ecommerce websites. While developing a website for doctors, this experience is certainly leveraged. Be it General Physician, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Dermatologist, Endocrinologist, Gastroenterologist, Gynecologist, Nephrologist, Neurologist, Ophthalmologist, Osteopath, Pathologist, Pediatrician, Physiatrist, Radiologist, Urologists or a Surgeon – we are deeply understand what all is needed for these professions of doctors and how to build website for them.
If you are a doctor or own a clinic / hospital and want Lets Webify to develop a website for you, call us on +91-9422472525 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to work on your website designing project. We are backed with technically sound programmers and designing a website for a doctor or a hospital is our specialty!!! We can work for you right from designing a logo to developing website, hosting it and maintaining it thereafter!!!
Lets Webify – The best web designing company in Pune for designing and developing website for doctors and hospitals.
Technologies we work with
- WooCommerce with Wordpress
- Virtuemart with Joomla
- HTML, CSS