5 years back, it was a choice for a doctor or a polyclinic or an hospital to have or not to have a website for doctor. Unfortunately, today, in 2018, none of them have this choice – website is must-to-have platform or an essential entity for every doctor, polyclinic or hospital. Website is now a primary place where people first go before actually visiting a doctor, a polyclinic or an hospital. The purpose of finding doctors online and visiting their clinic / polyclinic’s website varies – it can be finding information about the doctor, knowing services and treatments offered by the polyclinic, reading reviews of the hospital, checking timings for appointments, getting exact address and contact number etc etc. With the deep penetration of smart phones, tendency of finding anything on Google is at its peak; medical professionals are not the exception.
What does that mean? It simply implies that you, as a doctor or the owner of polyclinic / hospital, should have your own professional website.
Website for doctor, polyclinic or hospital benefit a doctor and his patients too!! How…
- It gives an opportunity for a doctor to create an online presence.
- Website is an always-online brochure of the doctor, polyclinic or hospital, which is available 24*7*365 to anyone.
- Through website, patients can know about the doctor and contact details for seeking appointment.
- Only few doctors, polyclinic or hospitals build their own website. So, if you develop a website, you stay out!!
- A website coupled with a blogging software gives an opportunity to a doctor to be an author and write articles about his area of specialization. This in turn build trust.
- A website coupled with appointment booking software helps doctors as well as patients.
- Website also helps a doctor to showcase his academic, experience, case studies & achievements prominently. This in turn builds credibility.
Thus, a website shines the limelight on the doctor as a professional. The increased online visibility and accessibility helps the patients too.
What all should a website for doctor include?
- Professional design
- Mobile friendly (device friendly) layout
- Homepage listing services, treatments, offerings and achievements.
- Detailed profile of the doctor.
- Information about schemes for poor and needy people.
- Appointment form to book appointments online
- Image gallery to showcase facilities
- Patient testimonials to build confidence
- A blog of the doctor
- Contact details
Which technology, hosting is suggested for developing website for doctor or an hospital?
- Development Technology
- HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap
- PHP with Smarty
How Lets Webify can help a doctor to build a website for doctor?
Lets Webify is a website design company in Pune having 10+ years of experience of designing and developing websites for doctors, professionals, businesses, companies and individuals. We also have vast experience of developing ecommerce websites. While developing a website for doctors, this experience is certainly leveraged. Be it General Physician, Anesthesiologists, Cardiologists, Dermatologist, Endocrinologist, Gastroenterologist, Gynecologist, Nephrologist, Neurologist, Ophthalmologist, Osteopath, Pathologist, Pediatrician, Physiatrist, Radiologist, Urologists or a Surgeon – we are deeply understand what all is needed for these professions of doctors and how to build website for them.
If you are a doctor or own a clinic / hospital and want Lets Webify to develop a website for you, call us on +91-9422472525 or write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We would love to work on your website designing project. We are backed with technically sound programmers and designing a website for doctor or hospital is our specialty!!! We can work for you right from designing a logo to developing website, hosting it and maintaining it thereafter!!!
Lets Webify – The best web designing company in Pune for designing and developing website for doctors and hospitals.
Technologies we work with
- WooCommerce with Wordpress
- Virtuemart with Joomla
- HTML, CSS