How a website for small and medium enterprises should be?
- Your website should carry all necessary information that may help the site visitors to know about you, your business, your product/services, your existing clients and your contact details.
- The website should not necessarily be very flashy and large in size in terms of number of pages.
- The navigation of website should be simple, intuitive and user friendly; contents of the website should be easily locatable.
- Contact us page should contain your physical address, email address, phone number and driving directions. Google Map is preferred but is not necessary.
- If you have a blog, it should prominently be linked on your website.
- Its good practice to have a FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) page on your website; the FAQs should cover all the questions that your customers might have about you / your business.